- Storm Clearing Doo LoughThis photograph of Doo Lough was taken at the end of a cold snap in March 2009. After a day of sleet and rain the weather broke to reveal bright sunshine.
- Beach at Lough NafooeyThis beach on the shores of Loch NaFooey (or Na Fooey if you rather) is one of my favourite spots in Connemara.
- The Long Walk from the CladdaghThis panorama photograph of The Long Walk in Galway was taken from the shore of Ballyknow Quay at mouth of the river Corrib at the edge of the Claddagh.
- Streedagh SunsetA panorama taken at the smaller beach at Streedagh (Tryar strand I think?)
- +11 Dusk at StrandhillThis photograph of Strandhill beach was taken about 15 minutes after sunset on a wet evening in May 2011
- View from Raghly HarbourI took this photograph near the harbour at Raghly in North Sligo just before sunset in March 2012. T
- Beaches and Mountains of SligoThis photograph of the Beaches and Mountains of Sligo was taken near Ladies Brae in the Ox Mountains looking across Ballisodare Bay towards Sligo town.
- Glencar – To the waters and the wildThis panorama photograph was taken in between showers on the shores of Glencar Lake late on a May evening looking west back towards Sligo town.
- Connemara bogI took this photograph on a bog along the Leenaun (or Leenane as its also called) to Clifden road in Connemara, close to Lough Fee
- Twilight at Roundstone Harbour This panorama photograph of Roundstone Harbour was taken after sunset on a December evening in 2009.
- Lough Corrib SheepThis photograph of Lough Corrib was taken near Clonbur in County Galway. The nosey sheep were not a planned element but their unexpected intrusion into the final shot of the panorama really works.
- Lady Ardilauns ViewI took this photograph just after sunset on a crisp February on the shores of Lough Corrib near Cong, Co. Mayo
- Galway Hookers at the Cruinniú na mBádI took this photograph of Galway Hookers under sail at this year's Cruinniú na mBád regatta in Kinvara Bay.
- Croagh Patrick from Old HeadThis multi-image panorama photograph was taken at Old Head beach near Louisburgh in Co. Mayo on a crisp autumn day.
- Derrynane BeachThis photograph of the stunning Derrynane Beach was taken late in the afternoon in June 2011. It is a panorama photograph whereby 7 individual photos were stitched together to form a single image.
- Second Beach Rosses PointThis photograph of the Second Beach at Rosses Point overlooked by Benbulben mountain was taken in late August 2010.
Vivid landscape photographs which embody the rugged natural beauty of Sligo, Galway, Mayo and elsewhere in the West of Ireland.
iarán’s photography is focused on the landscapes of Sligo, Galway and the West of Ireland.
Much of the West of Ireland’s beauty manifests itself in its stunning sweeping vistas; from the iconic slopes of Benbulben and Knocknarea, posing as majestic sentinels over Sligo town, to the county’s striking coastline and tranquil lakes; while the majestic Twelve Pins and tranquil Lough Corrib typify the striking landscape of Connemara in Galway and Mayo.
Living in and exploring this breathtaking scenery is largely responsible for his interest in landscape photography.
Ciarán’s photography is best characterised by his panoramic compositions which condense expansive views into a single photograph. The resulting images capture the essence of the landscape and help to renew our sense of wonderment at the natural beauty of our surroundings.
Ireland’s rich historical landscape is also the inspiration for another one of Ciarán’s collections entitled Ireland’s Abandoned Ruins. This series of haunting photographs represent historic footprints of subjects from a bygone age which are being clawed back by the elements.
- Master Card
- Evaluations of Ciaran McHugh Photography:
216 times viewed 6425 times listed 0 times contacted
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEHome - Ciaran McHugh Photography - contemporary Sligo and ...|
Ciarán believes that much of the West of Ireland’s beauty manifests itself in its stunning sweeping vistas; from the iconic slopes of Benbulben and Knocknarea ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEFAQ - Ciaran McHugh Photography|
All of the photographs displayed in the Gallery pages can be bought directly though this website. To purchase a photograph, simply select the quantity and size of ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVECiaran McHugh - Sligo Photography Exhibition - Photo Gallery ...|
Ciaran McHugh. Ciarán McHugh is from Ransboro, Co. Sligo and currently lives in Headford, Co. Galway. This exhibition in the Waterfront Gallery builds on the success ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVECiaran McHugh Photography - Made in Sligo|
Ciaran is responsible for one of the most compelling ranges of contemporary landscape photography of Sligo and the North West of Ireland. His photography is best ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVESligo landscape photographer, Knocknahur. Ireland Photography ...|
Specialist subjects; Landscapes and Nature Ciaran Mc Hugh, semi professional photographer A collection of panoramic photographs ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVESligo Photographers - Find a Photographer in Ireland|
Sligo Ciaran McHugh Photography. Vivid landscape photographs which embody the rugged natural beauty of Sligo, Galway, Mayo and elsewhere in... View Details
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEIrish Press Releases » New website to showcase the West of ...|
Contact information for this Press Release. Ciaran McHugh; owner; Ciaran McHugh Photography; 68 Ashthorn Ave; Headford; Co. Galway, Ireland; 086 8510410; Visit Website
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEGalway Airport in Galway Ireland, Galway Flights, information ...|
Ciaran McHugh Photography ... Just 6km from the City Centre, Galway Airport is ideally located ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEGalway Cúirt International Festival of Literature, Cúirt ...|
Ciaran McHugh Photography ... The 23rd Cúirt International Festival of Literature will take place 22 ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEBusiness Directory | Headford - Gateway to the Corrib, Co ...|
We are a Galway based photography service who offer women and girls of all ... Ciaran McHugh Photography
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEFeis Shligigh - Annual Festival of Irish Cultural Events and ...|
Photograph by kind permission of Ciaran McHugh Photography -www.ciaranmchugh.com ... In 1959 Ciaran MacMathuna visited South Sligo to record for his radio programme ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEPhotography and Print exhibition opens March 26th « Sligo Events|
Photography and Print exhibition opens March 26th March 18, 2010 at 8:46 pm ... The exhibition will feature the works of local photographer Ciarán McHugh and ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVECulture & Heritage Tours - Questions You May Have - Luxury ...|
Ciaran McHugh Photography: www.ciaranmchugh.com WhatsonWhen: www.whatsonwhen.com
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEGerard McHugh Photography Studio & Framing Centre - Lifford ...|
Gerard McHugh Photography Studio & Framing Centre - Photographers - General ... Ciaran Conneely Photography: WATERFORD: Ciaran ONeill Photography: BELFAST: Circus Photography
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEwww.sportsmanager.ie|
Ciaran williams celebrates with Joe O´Brien and Eric ... Paul Barden and Martin McHugh lift the Sean Connolly ... and supporters. Photo: Ray Donlon / Ray Donlon Photography
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVE2010 March « Sligo Events|
Photography and Print exhibition opens March 26th March 18, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Posted ... The exhibition will feature the works of local photographer Ciarán McHugh and ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVENature Photographers, Nature photography Ireland. Nature ...|
Nature photographers : Dublin Mike Louw SP: Sligo Ciaran McHugh, Knocknahur SP
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEwww.gaa.ie/meath - Meath Minor Football Team|
... have made a good start while Louth missing star Ciaran ... Colm Farrell (Longford Slashers); Michael McHugh ... Sheridan - Matrix Internet Solutions. All Photography ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVECastlebar - County Mayo - Harry Canning's 6th Class, St ...|
Photography Harry Canning's 6th Class, St.Patrick's N.S ... Moran, Aiden Bourke, Aiden Neary, Niall Connor, Ciaran ... Derek McHale, Colin Redmond, Alan King, Tommy McHugh ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVELogin to SoloCheck - Irish Company Info and Credit Scores ...|
Search for Irish Companies or Irish Directors to view audited accounts, annual returns and company shareholders on SoloCheck